|SAKSHAM SOLUTIONS has come up with the the powerful Web Integrated teleradioloy & PACS SERVER Solutions. Web based integrated system not only uses the power of web server to facilitates the information access from any where but also enhance the security of information
PACSView Archive Server Solutions is a DICOM Image Archiving Solutions with Teleradiology options for a mid or large sized hospitals & Diagnostics Facilities. It gives an option to connect with DICOM modalities, DICOM servers & nodes, via DICOM Send-SCU, Query/Retrieve-SCP & storage-SCP options.
Web enabled customized patient catalog gives fastest image viewing capability to the remote nodes for hassle free viewing using an assigned user id & password.
PACSView is a web enabled PACS system that provides medical images access to any doctor, anytime, anywhere. PACSView is a server based system that allows image archiving, storage, management and distribution.
Centralized and/or Distributed Archive:
The PACSView server can be configured as either centralized archive storage & Teleradiology Server or distributed archive storage. With a centralized configuration, all images are stored in a central location and can be accessed through that server. With a distributed archive solution (PACSView Enterprise Solutions), the images reside on the network at a number of locations with a combination of a main server archive and satellite archives. The satellite archives provide local storage, as well as the link to the main server. All sites are connected through LAN, WAN and Internet, with all images on the network available to authorized users through PACS workstations, or through PACSView Web based workstation viewer.
Local/Remote Image Viewing & Retrieval Options:
Images stored at the server can be retrieved and viewed at any DICOM 3.0 compliance workstation software. PACSView Server comes with an integrated DICOM viewer which opens a study using a web based patient catalog from the server. Integrated PACSView DICOM Viewer works on image streaming techniques to achieve the fastest image retrieval from the server in order to open a study from locally networked or remotely located server.
Teleradiology; Web User Access:
PACSView web server allows access by authorized users to the images stored on the PACS via LAN, WAN or Internet and viewed using Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox or later on a standard PC or laptop. The Web server can be a standalone computer connected to the PACS server, or can be combined onto one server computer for image archive and web functionality
PACSView offers the web based full administration modules which allow network users to provide system administration functions to perform corrections and modifications to studies and images that are stored on the PACS server, as well as moving studies to other devices. Functions that are enabled include; Deletion of studies/Images, User permissions and functions, editing of study details, DICOM Print, DICOM Store, Teleradiology and movement of images.
Web based solutions
Scalable from single practice to enterprise wide PACS
Low cost entry
High level of security
Expandable storage, based on industry standard PC’s and Servers
DICOM 3.0 compliant supports JPEG Lossless & Lossy.
Fast access to images (images stored online)
Improved workflow, resource sharing resulting in increased efficiency and reduced costs
Scalable to meet your future requirements.
PACSView Server Features and Tools
- Configurable desktop Layouts for users ensuring same configuration each time at log in
- Window Level Adjustment with preset options over function keys
- Image Stacking over mouse scroll & key board buttons
- Cine Play Option
- Image Scroll over mouse & using keypad
- Synchronization Image Stacking between the multiple plane
- Advanced Bi-Linear Interpolated Zoom over mouse event
- Magnify, Zoom, Pan
- Flip (Left/right, Top/Bottom), Rotate
- Measurements: Ruler, Protector, Rectangular, Polygonal & Elliptical
- HU Value measurements
- Spatial Locator to identify a pixel between multiple 2D planes
- Cross-Reference Lines in 2D & MPR mode
- Advanced Multi-Planer Reconstruction Options.
- DICOM Store SCU
- MS SQL 2005 Database technology capable of storing and retrieving tens of thousands of studies
- Customized Web search filters/Searches
- Customized user preferences such as Pre-set Window/Levels & Viewer Layouts according to the modalities.
- Image Export to Files for presentation
- DICOM C-STORE (SCP/SCU) for most currently approved DICOM SOP Classes.
- DICOM C-STORE (SCP/SCU) support for JPEG Baseline, JPEG Extended, and JPEG Lossless.
- DICOM C-FIND and C-MOVE (SCP) for Patient Root and Study Root query models. DICOM multi-byte and extended character set support.
- DICOM device management for limiting features remote DICOM devices access.
- Easy to use web-based administration interface.
- Image compression support, JPEG LOSSLESS, LOSSY JPEG to save the disc space.
- Logical partitioning (i.e. virtual AEs)
- Duplicate image handling.
- Multiple files system support.
- Scalable Archiving Solutions.
According to the size of the organization & required work flow PACSView has its three variants